Admission is confined to those classes only where there is vacancy. Parents who want to get their children admitted in the school should get their names registered in the school’s office. Registration only makes the child eligible for interview and admission test. It does not guarantee admission.
1. Before seeking admission for his/her ward in the school the Guardian/Parent is expected to go through the various rules given in the Prospectus. The Prospectus along with the registration form is available in the school office.
2. Since the number of students in each class is limited, admission will be made strictly on merit.
3. Students coming from Hindi/Punjabi Medium Schools will not be admitted.
4. A Student coming from other institution will have to appear in a pre-admission test and will be placed in the standard most suited to his attainments as assessed by the Principal.
5. Parents/Guardians must produce Birth Certificate of their ward from the Municipal Corporation in order to get admission in the Nursery class. For admission to Primary and higher classes, it is compulsory for the students to submit a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended along with Progress Report Card. If the above mentioned documents are not produced, the candidate will not get admission in the school.
6. The School Leaving/Transfer Certificate should be duly countersigned by the Board Authorities from which they migrate.
7. Besides, particulars in the admission form must be the same as in the Date of Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate.